Application and registration is now open for the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) and MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP). The deadline to apply is 22 March 2022.
The Orange Knowledge Programme is a Dutch global development programme, available in several developing countries and managed by Nuffic, a Dutch non-profit organisation for internationalisation in education. Launched mid-2017, it aims to have provided tens of thousands with the possibility to change their future through education and training by mid-2022. The programme is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Learn more about OKP and apply.
The MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) is a programme for professionals from Lebanon, Jordan, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Libya, Oman, Morocco, Tunisia or Iran looking to develop skills in sustainable and inclusive food systems, to tackle the major challenges our society is facing. Learn more about MSP and apply.
Courses offered include:
1. Climate Change and Food Systems Transformation
2. Farmer Agency for Inclusive and Sustainable Food System Transformation
3. Feeding Cities: Improving Food Systems in Urban Areas
4. Lost Harvest and Wasted Food
5. Plant Genetic Resources and Resilient Seed Systems for Sustainable Food Security
6. Local Economic Development: towards Local Agribusiness Cluster Development
7. Facilitating Multi-Stakeholder Collaboration for Food, Agriculture and Nature
8. Youth Entrepreneurship in Agriculture and Changing Food Systems
9. Engage Young People Towards Climate and Social Resilience (French course)
10. Global One Health: towards Human, Animal and Plant Health
11. Responsible Aquaculture Development The following online courses are only open for MENA Scholarships (MSP):
12. Resilient Fisheries
13. Food Systems for Healthier and Sustainable Diets
14. Market Access for Food and Nutrition Security
15. Climate Change Adaptation in Food Security and Natural Resource Management