We are grateful that you are interested in Nutrition Connect as a platform to share your work. Your submission should support practitioners in understanding the role and opportunities for public private engagement (PPE) in advancing nutrition outcomes, encourage inclusive dialogue and help to:
• provide models and approaches to emulate
• make it easier to identify potential partners
• build understanding of the types of risks inherent in PPE and how to mitigate them
• promote transparency about what works and what does not, and why
• highlight emerging issues
• help develop solutions to unresolved problems
Please complete the form below to highlight how your work helps advance learning, investment and action on PPE for nutrition. All submissions will be reviewed by GAIN staff. Please note that case studies that are solely or primarily intended for product promotion or profiling will not be considered. For more information on the evaluation, selection and approval process, see How we work. Please send any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.